what is Student Class?
- 1.Currently enrolled in a full-time post-secondary traditional Chinese medicine program;
2. or Currently enrolled in a program of clinical experience in the profession that is structured, comprehensive, supervised and evaluated, and which consists of at least 45 weeks of clinical experience involving at least 500 hours of direct patient contact;
3. or Has applied to take the Registration Examinations, but has not yet attempted the examinations.
- Student Class allow Students to continue supervised practice of the profession after they have completed their formal education program.
Price difference between Practitioner and Student Class member:
For Student Class: $68 per treatment
- Quality of service difference?
- Keep patient trust – even if student
- Supervision of registered professional